Shipt - Impossible to contact for refund/cancellation.

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I joined Shipt.com to start grocery delivery membership. I should have known that it was a bad idea to put my card details in before seeing what is offered, but I had researched online and people loved working there so I thought it was a reputable business.

The groceries listed were inflated price-wise with a minimal selection.

I called to cancel. No human response. Waited 1 hour listening to insane music. At the 45 minute mark, I tried to press 1 for a call back.

No indication it went through. Message suggested chat. I was dropped from chat without an agent redponding during the hour I was on hold multiple times. Finally hung up.

Used form on website to contact them. No verification it was sent. Logged onto laptop. As of 7:03 PMno connection with an agent.

I'm canceling my debit card tomorrow and will continue to contact them until I receive a refund. Bad business practices.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shipt Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Shipt - Not reading notes

I enjoy being able to order my groceries because we are in our 80's and not well. The very young girl who shopped for us and delivered did not do a very good job.

I always add a note to get my meat from the butcher shop,but it was prepackaged and not what I ordered. Do you have someone check the orders before they are delivered?

I think that would eliminate a lot of problems for you and the customer. I can't afford to waste money on things we won't use, so please help if you can Thank you, Pat Myrvold

Product or Service Mentioned: Shipt Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.